This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.llorenteyrayon.es, which is owned by LLORENTE Y RAYON SLP (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEB).
The navigation on the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB attributes the condition of USER thereof and entails full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that these conditions may be modified without prior notification by THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in which case it will be published and notified as soon as possible.
For this reason, it is advisable to carefully read its content if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered on this website.
The user also undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and will respond to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or to third parties, of any damages and losses that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, the OWNER OF THE WEB may refuse or withdraw access and its use at any time.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: LLORENTE Y RAYON SLP
- Its VAT number is: B-87815254
- Its registered office is at: JOSE ABASCAL STREET 32 6º IZQDA – 28003 – MADRID
- It is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, with the following registration data: volume 36196, book 0, folio 163, section 8, Page M 65049, registration date 17/7/2017
To communicate with us, we offer you various means of contact as set out below:
- Tel: +34 910059411
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All notifications and communications between the users and OWNER OF THE WEB will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through any of the means detailed above.
4. Access and use conditions
The website and its services are free and open access. However, OWNER OF THE WEB can condition the use of some of the services offered on its website with the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data that is communicated to OWNER OF THE WEB and will be solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of OWNER OF THE WEB and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses in the network or perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of OWNER OF THE WEB or of third parties; as well as obstructing the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which the OWNER OF THE WEB renders its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of the OWNER OF THE WEB or of third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of OWNER OF THE WEB or of third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without their prior request or consent.
All contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to the OWNER OF THE WEB, without being understood to be transferred to the user. none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and, where appropriate, authorize private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor installed to servers connected to networks, nor subject to no type of exploitation.
Likewise, all brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of OWNER OF THE WEB, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the OWNER OF THE WEB and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by OWNER OF THE WEB of its contents or services.
OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them.
4.1 Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility in access and use
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or currency, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
OWNER OF THE WEB excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available contents, who have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and own image, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illicit advertising.
Also, OWNER OF THE WEB declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this web and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. OWNER OF THE WEB does not guarantee or be responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggests, invites or recommends the visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result. OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
4.2 Procedure in case of carrying out activities of an ilegal nature
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, send a notification to OWNER OF THE WEBSITE properly identifying and specifying the alleged infractions.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal advertising of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood to be a guide with no purpose of legal validity.
5. Applicable legislation
The present conditions will be governed by current spanish legislation.
The language used will be Spanish.