Information and Communications Technology Law
Conscious in the current impact of the information and communications technology in the society, in Llorente & Rayón we offer an integral advice in this law branch. Our services are given in subjects as Data Protection, Intellectual Property and E-Commerce.
In the Intellectual Property environment, our services are focused on patents, brands, designs, know-how, image rights, intimate privacy protection, and artistic, literary and audiovisual creations.
Regarding data protection, we focus on security and reliability, so that the client can dispose and make personal decisions.
Our services include:
- Opinions on data protection.
- Guidance aimed at companies to adapt to the requirements of the Organic Law of Protection of Personal Data.
- Administrative procedures around the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
- Contentious-administrative appeals against resolutions of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
- Drafting of contractual clauses on data processing.
- Drafting of contracts related to data processing on behalf of third parties.