What do you know about e-commerce?
Electronic commerce or e-commerce is a way of sale of products or services by using electronic means, such as the Internet; that is, trade online.
This way has advantages with respect to the traditional commerce, being able to emphasize the following ones:
– There are no geographical barriers.
– Content is available 24/7.
– The client is more likely to find a product at a lower cost, due to the opportunity to surf the Internet. You can also purchase the product from the comfort of your home or work.
Next we will explain its classification:
– E-commerce B2B: This is the abbreviation of business to business. It is the way where commercial relations are made between companies that work by using e-commerce. This does not involve consumers.
– E-commerce B2C: Diminutive of business to consumer. This is the most common way, where a company has its merchandise displayed, for example an online store, and those interested acquire the products or services they offer.
– E-commerce B2E: Is the abbreviation for business to employee. It refers to the offers that the business publishes for its workers to encourage work performance.
– E-commerce C2C: This one is consumer to consumer. This type refers to people who do not own a business, but in a specific circumstance they sell a product or service.
– E-commerce G2C: It is the diminutive of government to consumer. In this case, the State allows citizens to carry out procedures online through a web portal.
The e-commerce increasingly becomes more important, for the year 2017 it increased by 20% its use worldwide compared to the previous year.
This is why it is essential to develop the necessary forms to use e-commerce in a correct way, as well as take advantage of the resources that this option offers to boost your business.
In Llorente & Rayón we have experts in the area who will help you in every step, from how to start your online store, to how to boost it, through e-commerce. We are here to help you with any questions that may arise in this regard.